"Desperately Seeking Sex & Sobriety" by Paul Pisces 2020
(Recovery Coach, Zurich, Switzerland)
" Desperately Seeking Sex & Sobriety" by Paul Pisces
A cautionary tale of Sex Tourism, Sex Addiction, Alcoholism, Drugs, Prostitution & Suicide
by a recovering alcoholic and
New improved! - now with over 10 years of sobriety
Recovery Coach, Zurich, Switzerland
"I found your work on the internet because I was researching sex tourism for an anti-globalization paper. I find your vile story a prime example of the patriarchal hegemony that forces women into prostitution. Your audacity in publishing so horrendous a book on the internet is symbolic of how globalization degrades and marginalizes women all over the planet." - A graduate student at University of South Florida.
COMPLETE BOOK AT :
- Chapter 01 Toilets & Knickers
- Chapter 02 Where's Her Hole?
- Chapter 03 The Once Over
- Chapter 04 University Dropout
- Chapter 05 Fat-Bottomed Girl
- Chapter 06 Lynching Party
- Chapter 07 Votes for Death
- Chapter 08 Deja Vu
- Chapter 09 Brothel Diversions
- Chapter 10 Cue Prologue
- Chapter 11 Interview Hell
- Chapter 12 Eroticism on Legs
- Chapter 13 Politie
- Chapter 14 Drink the Puke
- Chapter 15 The Far East Calls
- Chapter 16 Hello Sexy Man
- Chapter 17 Fucking Crazy
- Chapter 18 Consultancy Sucks
- Chapter 19 San Francisco Millionaires
- Chapter 20 Californication
- Chapter 21 A Sad Story
- Chapter 22 Bang, Bang, Bang
- Afterword - The Truth about The One
- Author's Message
- Paul Pisces' Quotes
- Readers Comments
Alcoholism is a serious business.
It takes your life away before it takes your life.
Since writing my book I have lived through 4 jobs, 3 mental hospitals, 1 redundancy, 1 sacking, 1 rehab, several suicidal periods and finally over 10 years of sobriety after too many relapses to count.
The biggest achievement of my life is getting sober after a 30 year addiction.
The second biggest achievement is writing this book of my drinking career.
Maybe you can learn something from it.
22nd June 2020
11 today! - get Sober, get God, do Good!
22nd June 2019
10 years of sobriety today - get Sober, get God, do Good!
22nd June 2017
8 years of beautiful sobriety today :)
22nd June 2013
4 years sober today.
8th March 2013
My god is a god of science, logic and mathematics.
Sober 1356 days :)
22nd June 2012
Update - still sober (3 years today).
My 30 year career in alcoholism brought me many things. The three things it didn't bring me were jail, homelessness or death. But I know those three things are waiting for me and alcoholism has a lot of patience......
11th December 2011
Update - still sober (903 days).
Recently finished my year as chair at the meeting of AA I go to.
I am now very comfortable with sobriety - I enjoy it.
Sobriety has required some significant changes to my life but they are worth it.
Now if I can't enjoy something sober I don't do it.
This applies to events, places, people, relationships, friends, work, leisure...everything.
If it doesn't work sober I change it or stop it.
My life is on the line so there is no room for compromise.
My main theme as chair at the meeting was "Sobriety should be fun, if it isn't you are doing it wrong - so change it...."
22nd June 2011
I still live.
And I have completed 2 years of sobriety.
The best years of my life so far.
26th February 2010
I am 50 years old now & celebrated my 50th birthday in rehab.
I am out now and recovering from the chronic alcoholism that nearly killed me.
Today it is good to be alive.
I am a 50 year old alcoholic with a 30 year addiction.
I am now 8 months out of a 28-day rehab.
Over the past two years I have been in 3 different mental hospitals.
I have a choice:
1) Drink and end up in an institution, on the streets or dead.
2) Don't drink.
At the moment I choose 2.
Successful recovery requires (IMHO):
1) A support group (AA, NA)
2) 12 steps or equivalent spiritual program
3) Realisation/Acceptance (Step 1)
6) Hope for the future
I am working on it....
Paul Pisces: There is a God
1) Consider the Big Bang.
2) Consider the Universe.
3) Consider the development of the Solar System.
4) Consider the development of the Earth.
5) Consider the evolution of Man.
6) Do you think this was an accident?
7) Consider your Birth.
8) Consider your Consciousness.
9) Consider your Life.
10) Consider your Circumstances.
11) Consider all those Coincidences.
12) Do you think this was an accident?
13) You are here, now reading This.
14) There are no Coincidences.
15) Get Sober, Get God & Do Good :)